Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Happiness

"happiness is all you wanted" -Rhett Miller

Happiness is an interesting fish. How do you describe it? Plus, it’s not something that everyone can get the same way, which makes it all the more elusive.

I often spend time pondering the question, “how can I be happy?” There aren’t any simple answers. Sometimes I wonder if ignorance isn’t bliss; if I didn’t think so much about what it was like to be happy maybe I could attain it. It often seems like the happiest people are those least troubled by the world, and a lot of the time those people are the ignorant.

How do you find it?

How do you keep it?

I often come back to the idea that love and happiness are inter-related and important to one another. Is to love to be happy? No, it seems like being happy is simpler than that, even more basic if that’s possible.

"happiness is not a fish that you can catch" -Our Lady Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home